The Education Consultancy is seeking corporate partners who employ STEM graduates to fund the purchase of the Student Science Journal for every child in 50 low-SES schools.
Ideally, corporate partners would fund a school or schools in their local area and form relationships with those schools. The average primary school has around 50 students at each year level across Years F–6.
As a corporate partner, you will gain:
- a positive public perception in the communities you serve
- recognition on The Education Consultancy website and in the Teacher Companion and Student Science Journal sold to every school, not just the low-SES schools being sponsored
- mutually beneficial relationships with local schools you sponsor
- positive publicity opportunities in local newspapers and the community to highlight the partnership and the importance of STEM education in Australian primary schools
- opportunities for STEM-based employees in your company to participate in Scientists in Schools or Engineers in Schools programs
- the reward of knowing you are playing an important role in addressing the decline in STEM education in Australia.